Thursday, August 27, 2009

the first blog entry in school

haven been updating this for quite awhile..

it has been three weeks since school started and im still very slack in my work. unlike poly, whereby i only study near examination period, in ntu the pace is rather fast. sad to say, im not really coping with my work. lectures lectures and more lectures, everything is not working for me! i don understand the lectures mainly because of the lecturers. most of them are foreigners and you have to figure out what they're trying to say at times, and somehow i lost them.

maths seems to be so difficult in uni, although im sure i've studied them before in poly but after 2years of army, everything seems to be forgotten. nothing is good about army when you're further studying. moreover im in my 2nd year of my course, the pace is really catching up on me.

im kinda used to school already, like waking up early for classes and trying to pay attention to the lectures while resisting myself from lying on the table. so i fell asleep without it, the eyelids bear a very heavy weight when the maths lecturers started to speak. currently im looking for a CCA to join so as to make my uni life more, fun i should say. i went for the inline skating clinic on monday to learn what i don't know. it's really fun and most probably i'll join the inline skating club as my cca here. the people seems to be kinda friendly. speaking of which, i want to get myself a pair of skates! Seba deluxe maybe? (:

just had bbq session in school with my hall orientation group yesterday, kinda enjoyed bbq the food while trying to know the seniors better, afterall they're my age group - those borned in 1987. it felt like i can communicate with them better along with a few from my group. perhaps age gap really matters.. it must be because most of the freshies arent from poly so clicking with them is kinda difficult. im trying to open up with them, well at least i tried. let's just see who things turn out to be in future. no one knows what the future holds for us.

the hostel that im living in is somehow similar to my army bunk. of course there's freemdom here unlike that damn place. nobody is forcing you to do anything, you can do whatever you want. well, if it's illegal then just don't get caught! =D

i kinda missed driving the 7266 for it went to the scrapyard already. dad's gonna buy a new altis, but i don't think i will drive that often. im currently driving my mom's car and somehow getting used to it. if only she allows me to modify it..
i have some parts that i took out from the 7266 and now im looking for buyers but don think anyone will want to buy them. the only universal thing that i can sell is my air filter. oh well .. hard to find buyers now since the economy is so bad.

oh well, im so broke. the financial graph, it's dwindling down. zzz




sorrows make you human.

No comments: