Saturday, August 08, 2009

Time passes by so fast, and in the blink of an eye, the week will be over soon. I went for my hall orientation camp on the 2nd till the 7th, yesterday. It's not really enjoyable for me because I've been through plenty of camps, even organising camps. Although they aren't really as big-scaled as the ones from NTU but overall the stuff they do are generally the same to me.

The main reason that I wanted to join the camp it's because of making new friends, however it's really hard to find someone that will be able to clique. Perhaps it's the mentality problem, it feels that either I'm too old, or I have too many friends from polytechnics, ITEs etc. However I can clique with people my age that took the JC path, so it must be a little bit of both.

Had QET on the 4th, so I had to leave camp to take the test. Totally can't write anything. Army makes us stupid, thinking with only muscles and physical power. I hope I can pass my test, english modules must be really stupid. After that, those returning to camp met at around 1pm and guess what, the 13 of us, 12 are from different polytechnics. During the journey back to camp, we felt like we are having fun, being the majority for once. All of us are having the same common problem, so it's not only me. I do not mean to stereotype, but it's really hard to avoid. =D

End of the day, I'm having very tired legs. I want to go blading soon! It's so relaxing. MmmMmm..

No comments: