Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Asia Autosalon 2009

Went to Asia Autosalon with Jinkiat, Yongming & Mingching at the Singapore Expo on Sunday. The trip down was really worthwhile. I love to visit Car shows, the bassy sound from the cars' exhaust is really deep and sweet. It makes me want to start modifying the family car again.

Nothing much as compared to previous carshows I've been to before, but I walked about and took photographs of the beautiful race queens. Since accessory part were the majority there, photographs consists mainly the race queens and most of the time spent there, was around the stage.

After that, had my first time experience watching drifting. This is the part where it keeps my adreneline pumping. Loud exhaust and cars moving sideways, too bad I don't have my own car to start learning.

Most photographs are under post processing. And so here are some of them which are already done, and can be found under my facebook profile.




First race queen of the day from Japan.


One of the duo racequeens, learining to "drive".
Celestina, Singapore.


And the other duo, Miyake.
She's so cute. Her smile is so mesmerizing.


Cute!


The race princesses


Strutting the runway.


Posing. #1 unknown #2 Singapore #3 Venezuela #4 Singapore


Strutting the Runway again.



Celestina & Naomi on the right.
Runway pose.


Celestina, Naomi, Miyake


Race queens from Singapore lining up for a group shot.


How I wished I can see her again. She just can't get out of my head.
Her smile stole my heart away.. Maybe next carshow :D


Maybe I should find an ah lianish girlfriend in future.
Hahaha. (:

But how come they wanna act jap? uh ohh....

No comments: