Sunday, October 25, 2009

perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

firstly, i had something on before the meet up. and yes, im free, it depends on the time.

secondly, i asked for the time and you diverted my question. you didnt even gave me a chance to explain.

thirdly, i don make promises unless i can deliver what i said. people whom know me v well, knew that i don make promises. you want to know why? i tell you why. i've seen many broken promises that have been made to me and me onto others. i didnt like that feeling, so why force me to make a promise?

forthly, i asked for the time again and you gave attitude, did i mention that i didnt have the chance to explain anything or did you even ask why? you must be pondering "Will i say even if you did ask?" but then again have you tried?



perhaps you're right, my life is kinda messed up and i didnt know how to fix it.
and yes, im a changed person. perhaps the death of her, is the death of me.
i LIED. All along i've been lying to the whole world. i am sick and tired of the plastic smile. the important thing is that i look ok, nobody would have to question me about anything. but im not ok, i cant move on, i didnt know how to and perhaps i didnt want to. i've always been trying my best to help others out with their problems, but i've always been neglecting myself. i've lost something, something which grew up together with me - a family, a friend.




i tell you what, you want to know what's wrong? its me, its me, its me.

it's ok if you're feeling pissed off right now, it's your rights. i may whine but i dont blame you i can't control how you feel, afterall he's just the not-so-mysterious boy who cried wolf and swirls everyone else around his pinky. i don't really care, most of me have died already.

No comments: