Thursday, October 01, 2009

Communicating comfortably

First of all, i wanted to say, "Happy birthday Angeline" Well, that's what i said to her yesterday. Right.

It's recess week and unknowingly, it's coming to friday already. What happened to time? Has it accelerated? Has it gone out of control? Well.. time, none of us have the power to control time as a whole, but only the power to control what we do in a mere 24hours per day. And even so, 24hours, doesnt seemed enough.

Time flies, it's been 7 years - 8 years since i first saw you, and come to think of it, this really brings back memories - both pleasant and unpleasant ones. And recently, we met up again. Now, i came to realise certain things. It's actually communication that I'm looking for, the ability to get into a 2 way conversation. I've tried out many things to get the answer that I'm looking for, and now I think I've found it.

Everyone can converse in a two way manner, but perhaps, conversing with me can be a problem. Perhaps I'm just being ignorant of what's really happening around me. It's not easy for me to speak up when I'm not being myself. The environment plays a part, the time of the day plays a part, the person I'm talking to plays a part - and a major one at it. There are reasons on why I don't talk much on the phone, people who know me well, knew part of the reason for it. The rest of it, is just personal. And at times, making things personal, is also another reason, on why it's hard for me to speak up unless you're someone who can draw me out of this shell, and thankfully, some of them has it.

Oh well, just being kinda random, but at least i think i found what I'm looking for - my answer to my life.


"When deep injury is done to us, we won't recover until we forgive."

2 comments:

Sara said...

:( how.

the.JoKER said...

to forgive and forget. there's no way i can tell you how you can forgive yourself, but for certain things we must learn to let go.