Sunday, November 25, 2007

BOOKOUT!

Whoohoo, finally the week is coming to an end. For some reason the time seems to pass very slowly this week, someone up there must be screwing around with the astral timing. Booked out around noon yesterday and went straight to Sim Lim Square to get my extra ram with some of my bunkmates. Nothing of special interest happened there so I went straight home. Oh I bought my first copy of Maxim, wanted to try out the mag. My personal ratings ? I give it a 60.


Went to eat at Chompchomp with not-that-fat-nor-slim ag, jiawei, edric, sharon, selina, ziqing, daryl. Then went back to AMK Hub for a movie of Fred Claus which sucked quite badly in the first 3/4 of the show. The ending was kinda expected, it's like the show in the past (I don't remember the name of it, it's about a person who hated Christmas starting with G. Oh well, I've forgotten)
Sent them back, and finally reached home at around 3.40am +++
I'm so drained of energy.



So be thankful =D

No comments: