Saturday, November 17, 2007

fun ?

Obviously some people are jealous that I've slimmed down, hahahaha!! =Pp Alright lah, I've didn't slimmed down that much but at least there's stretch marks proving that I've slimmed down quite abit (Jealous anot? heh)

Booked out on Friday morning because I have to leave for my Airforce medical appointment to do some eye phasing thing. It was a simply a waste of time, after everycheck I have to wait for an hour before I can do the next (8am - 4pm -__-). Went to see my family doctor after that, I've been coughing badly at night for the past few days, I don't trust the MO. I think their medication make my coughing get worse. Ironic isn't it? At around 11pm, I went driving and I went to T3. It's cool! The place feels spacious, the ceiling looks different and the good thing is, there are vegetations for us NS men to camo on and take cover there. This must be due to security issues w/regards to anti-terrorism :D

One more place to go, KPE! and Choa Chu Kang area is hard to go. I got lost, that's pathetic! Now I know, PIE - BKE then KJE. Hah! I'm supposed to go to one of the many Esso petrol kiosks in CCK (seriously, there are no SHELL nor Mobil or SPC! Esso everywhere -___-)

The ride's rough, that's when I kept on getting pushed.

No comments: