Sunday, November 11, 2007

speed

Hello people, it's me again.

Had a long weekend this week, Wednesday(evening) to Sunday(morning). Went to Zouk on Wednesday night, the queue is ... HORRIBLE! I didn't wanted to club in the first place but ym insisted. So that night, I called fatty w/ flabby arms(EPP :D) down. Went in with some of the cscc people first, and seriously I cannot stop emphasising, the queue is TERRIBLE! Not once in my life had I seen a queue so long. Queued for quite some time then finally I'm able to get in then ym called me and saw the queue, he himself don't feel like going in already. In the end I went out to accompany him and fatty. Around 2am then we managed to get in, or rather they managed to get in. Club till 5.30am in the morning, my knees are shaking. I'm drained.

Few days ago, I went down to Lot 1 and finally I get to see Dumbdumb! THAT EVIL PIG (You know what you did) Hahaha. Did some catching up with her for awhile then she's off for some PAP Annual Dinner (I wonder if the people Pay and Pay for the dinner). Then I went to the airport at night. For now there's quite a few places I wanted to explore - The new expressway, KPE! and of course Terminal 3. Airport is such a nice place, that's my usual hangout! People should enjoy the ambience there.

As for today, I'm going to book in soon -___- 10.30am at PRIC (IPPT FAILURES, TOO BAD!)
I'm having 12km route march tomorrow and followed up by SIT Test. This is too depressing!











Everytime I drive, I crave for more speed.

No comments: