Sunday, November 18, 2007

stardust

Saturday had past in such a short amount of time. Staying at home in the day and went to AMK hub in the evening. As usual, the crowd there was rather bad but I wanted to buy some games there. Met up with ym and jh shortly because they were at Jubilee, shops in there are gonna close down soon if no improvements have been done to it. Hub seems to be like the Wisma Atria in the district, just that it's much bigger and it comes with a bus interchange.

In the end, I bought no games because the game that I wanted was sold out. I was rather disappointed though, however I went into a shop selling all sorts of weird signs and I got myself one with the words "haha .. you're behind me again :)" I wanted to buy another one "I may be SLOW, but AHEAD of YOU" but I think I'm gonna get myself into trouble one day =Pp

Went to watch Stardust, and omg! that movie is seriously very nice. I don't mind watching it 2 times though, a happy ending but oh well it's just another fairy tale. Soon thoughts came into my mind, as if I was a blackhole sucking all elements of thoughts in. I'm just aimlessly following the flow of life. BAD! Sent them home and I went back, it was around 2.50am when I parked my car and went up.

No comments: