Sunday, October 12, 2008

once in a blue moon

Finally, I've decided to get myself to type something in this update. But don't pinned your hopes too high for there's nothing interesting to read about my life.
Right, here we go.

Let's just make things simple for a start. I've finally upgraded my handphone plan to iTWOplus because there's longer talk time. If these free 300mins talk time were to use to call my friends, I wouldn't mind for sure BUT no! The 300mins talk time were mostly for NS stuff, depressing! -_-
Anyway I've also changed my hp again to E51. I know that is a very common NS phone but who gives a shit, the resolution is clear, the loudness is there and that is what I need 'cos the volume for the previous phone is way too soft.

I have many things in mind that I wanted to buy really soon. A Canon EOS 40D Camera, a dry-cabinet for the camera, new polo tee shirt, a Bvgari cologne, a pair of BOSE/SHURE earphones, an external HDD with really large space etc. I'm very reluctant to changes for certain things such as cologne. Maybe I should get the Bodyshop one instead, haha.

Went rounding last night with my poly friends. Went to yishun dam and get to watch cars chasing one another, so exciting. Then went to Jurong west because Daryl went 'holland'. The intended destination was supposed to be at '40 tiang'. After that sent some of my friends back home, and while I was on my way back, something really random happened but I shall not blog about it here.






Some of the photos taken quite some time back. It's not the recent rounding adventures though.
Alright, back to camp.





Blue and blurry.. I'm still waiting for your arrival.
According to legend, must wait for 12years.

No comments: