Wednesday, October 01, 2008

grocery shopping

It's Hari raya puasa today, I supposed I got it right. Happy new year to all my malay friends! Right, since today's a public holiday, I practically rot at home and only went out in the night. Went to Juncti8n for a MOS burger dinner(haven eaten MOS burger in awhile) and then went to do some grocery shopping with Daryl at NTUC. Bought alot of snacks to fill my cupboard with junkfood, next up I'll accquire my licence to set up a mini mama-shop hahaha.

Went rounding last night with Elson, Peizhi, Leong, Shirong, Jiunn. A total waste of petrol, and the night had been spoilt by heavy rain in the West Area. During then, we were at the 40 tiang(40 lamp post) stretch. Tried doing stupid things there and nearly got into accident, because the weather was very bad and I did not check properly. Luckily, all went well. Driving around and Elson wanted to take a nice photo but too bad, it wasn't really successful. Due to the heavy rains, we had to go to a multi storey carpark to take, it was too bright then. Then drive off again to waste more petrol and yada-yada, I got home at around 4am.




I realised I cannot update anymore, 'cos I'll be booking in soon. Haven't been talking to much people online, soon I'll just have to isolate myself like a contagious disease carrier. This world is too much pain.. I should just blow everything up. Boom!


fattyboo! haven't spoke to you properly in quite awhile, make sure you're doing well in your studies and your life hahaha. Sometimes I just missed talking to you but everyone just got busy somehow.







Blue and blurry, does that ever exist?

One question for readers of this blog(if there are even anyone reading), what is the maximum number of cookies can the cookie monster eat?

No comments: