Sunday, September 28, 2008

the vase

I'm gonna have one more post for tonight, as I totally got nothing much to do. Watching tonight's F1 race in Singapore, on TV >.< Too bad I don't have the tickets for it, they're too darn expensive!
How nice if I could be like one of them, driving fast cars speeding down the track without receiving a speeding ticket. Different people have different lives perhaps.

It's been quite awhile since I last ate together with my family, went to Quality Hotel to have dinner with my family, grandmother and my uncle because it was my mom's birthday few days back, on the 26th. The restaurant serves vegetarian buffet, I remember I've been there once before but kinda forgotten when, supposed it was very long time back.

Talking about family, I'm very fortunate to have a great family. Not everyone is as fortunate as me though. Sometimes I thought to myself that I've haven't been spending alot of time with my family members. All of us were busy, mom and dad has to work, eldest sister weren't home most of the times. The person I get to see most often is my second sister, although sometimes she's out with her boyfriend or she went to school. And its not very often that I get to see her too, I myself will be stuck in the stupid camp, doing meaningless duties. The only time I get to enjoy myself there is during admin time, after RO. In layman terms, it's a period whereby that marks the end of the day.

In the past, the only family member I get to see the most often is Tracy. Always there, waggling her tail as I opened the door to home. Come to think of it, it's really good to have her around cos i won't feel as lonely when there's nobody at home. Now, things are different. You know, it's really difficult to get me talking about myself. Afterall, I have a poker face. There's only a few out there, whereby I'll truly let it out. Some of which are pretty obvious, while the others are not.
And fatty, don't worry okay I'm not being emo about tracy again. It's quite a sad case whereby u knew her too late. Perhaps next time when I get a new dog, you take care of the dog for me okay?! Hahaha =Pp

Sometimes I wonder, how do I link from something to the other? It makes no sense. When something goes wrong, it clouds your mind. My vision is blurred, my mind's been clouded, and my soul's wrecked. Fatigue sets in, while the spirit to fight dimishes as days past. I need to fight on, but can I?
Who am I fighting with, you wonder? None other than myself. I am hurting myself while I'm healing my scars.







An irony, which I cannot explain myself.

2 comments:

::YEAYA:: said...

poker face! =)

sadistic, freaak, evil and poker face.cool!

mwahahaa...

the.JoKER said...

hahaha. oh well, life's ugly