Thursday, September 11, 2008

My 1st and 2nd visitor

Today I have my 1st and 2nd visitor. My foot's starting to recover, I can start to walk about without much hassle. However if you've noticed closely, I did not apply much pressure on the injured spot because it still hurts when pressure is applied. Moreover it feels weird because the toe feels hard due to the blood clot, well that's what I assumed. It feels like the toe isn't mine. Hahaha.

Jasmine Eng and Jasmine Soh came to pay me a visit, so I asked them to help me buy back dinner. Mee hoon kueh for dinner, mmm... haven been eating that since very long time ago. They still looked pretty alright to me, maybe we still meet up quite often.

Finally my computer's back to normal with further software upgrades, and that includes my iPod. Now it really looked like an iPhone, without the phone itself. Recently I've been rather angry over the computer and my corrupted data. I couldn't save all my photographs some of them went corrupted before I can format the harddisk drive. As for the songs, I extracted them out from my iPod, cool eh? Everything's starting from scratch now. In the digital world it's easy to start from scratch time and time again. How nice if I could start my life from scratch again.

Been resting at home for 4days since my MC started. It's good to take a break from army although I don't have much to do at home. Tomorrow will be the last day of my MC, then I've to report back to Khatib camp again. However I will not be doing any stainous activities till the 26th. Long medical status, perhaps I should start to "geng" and hopefully downgrade my PES status.

Now what I really want to do is to try if I can drive, maybe I should start off slow. Oh well, I couldn't imagine life without driving for long. I probably feel crippled.





Still water runs deep.
Everything you see might be just a deception.






A joker advice for the day
Don't set yourself on fire. It kinda hurt.

No comments: