Sunday, September 28, 2008

Poker face

I tried, but I just cannot shake it away. This is really painful.
I have a poker face.
Who would lend a helping hand and wash this scars away?


Went for supper at the tea house near my place with Jinkiat, Minglong, Hongwei. Decided not to join the rest for movie in town, but thanks for calling me anyway. I really can't wait to get my hands on a new DSLR camera. Just checked the pricing online and the Canon EOS 50D is really too expensive. I guessed I don't need such a good camera, so I'll just settle with the 40D.


Many people in my contacts in my list have lost contacted. Perhaps I should spend some time, and spend my time wisely. Time management is such an important issue in life, yet I'm very poor at handling time. TIME AND MONEY!!


Yeah, I guessed readers might be thinking what actually happened to me but I think I'm fine. Or perhaps not, but I don't really bother anyway. I'm so skeptical of my life, it has totally no directions.
I think I need help.



Save me.

No comments: