Sunday, September 21, 2008

Super Import Nights 2008

Yoohoo! Finally some updates that loyal readers wanting to read. I don't even know if there's anybody still reading this crap but oh well, I'll just do the updates.

Went to Super Import Nights and saw many cars out there. Those with cool LED lights, those with superb sound systems and also those with the artwork on the cars. Nothing much there, just took pictures with my camera and most of them were poorly taken due to me shaking. For that, I really want a Canon DSLR camera! I'm want the new Canon EOS 50D if not the older version 40D. Hopefully dad will chip in money to buy the 50D for me. Photography is fun. But let's not go into that yet. Some of the models appeared and I managed to take a few shots. They are always surrounded by photographers with DSLR camera! Totally stand no chance at all! Right, the pictures will be posted at the end of the updates (as usual).

After that went back to SP to see the LTC nightwalk, but I think the main purpose for me there is to see old friends. I didn't really help out much though. Meanwhile, sent Shuejun back to her place from the MRT. Took quite a while before I managed to find my way to her place. Nothing much interesting happened today, just that I find the screamings at the Business Block irritating, 'cos they are rather high pitched. Damn those voices.



Rx-7 (FD3s) with it's hood opened up. Notice the size of the intercooler?

Rx-8 Front.

Cool, mean rims. Lamborghini LP640

Somehow this model seems to attract me.

I find the model on the right is pretty cute.

Matte black GT-R. Batman's new ride


Artistic shot.


Time to go in again. Take care!

No comments: