Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yet again ...

Finally, my toe is getting to normal state but it still hurts when I tried to run. I think it'll never return to the original state. I supposed when you crack a bone, there's bone fragments lying around, well maybe inside my toe. How are they going to take those fragments out? Operation? Perhaps the fragments can be treated like fertilizer for the toe.
Due to the way I walked for these for these few days, I think I injure my ankle. It starts to hurt when I'm just walking normally at home. Will have to see how it goes on for these few days.

During my stay at home, I got really bored and started to take photographs of my own stuff. There's a piece which I really liked. Anyway here are they ..



This is my room. As usual, it has always been that messy.


My keyboard.


And my favorite piece.


Cheers.

No comments: