Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Horrible Start of the Week

Right guys, haven't been update for quite some time. You must be wondering, why on earth am I here when I'm supposed to be in camp. The answer is pretty simple, I'm on MC for 5 days, basically that makes up the week. Yesterday started badly, a metallic wheelchoke fell and it's pointed edge smashed into my 2nd toe. Although I was suffering then, I had no choice but to endure the pain till the ICCT Grading is over. I'm not going to waste any more time on that, since it's my 2nd time taking it. It's rather difficult for me to walk, so I had to limp around.

Everything went smoothly until the sparring session, because we have to move about in the arena, somehow I aggravate the injury on my toe. At the end of the session, I fell out and requested to see the medic. They gave me ice packs to put on the toe, it was very cold and when I decided to stand up, I have difficulties in walking, even limping around. So this time I limped very slowly to the railings and proceed to go down the flight of stairs.

The Medic sent me to see the MO and the MO sent me to hospital via ambulance. This is my first time taking ambulance to the hospital. So cool! And at the hospital, I limped around until I finally decided to get a wheelchair thus travelling made easier. Saw the xray and doc says i have a distinct crack in my bone. After which she referred me outside, and so I followed. Who knows, the lady whom I'm supposed to meet gave me few forms and directed me outside to the pharmacy.

As usual, I have to wait for quite a while before it's my turn to get my medication. I waited quite some time just to get a packet of painkillers -__- Terrible. Took dinner and went back to camp by ambulance again. Then packed my bag and headed home. It was raining heavily then ...


Just my luck.

Anybody wanna pay a visit to my home? I'm so lonely here. hahaha
Oh well...

No comments: