Sunday, August 31, 2008

C'est la vie

Right, I shall do a short one. I'm currently sick and I'm going to book in soon. DEPRESSING! Well, what's new? 

I realised that I don't have alot of photos of myself. Maybe I shall take more together with the corolla. Hell yea! 

Army hasn't been good, no improvements at all. I just want to ORD and get back to school. Damn, why am I still suffering here!?




Update just for the sake of updating.
C'est la vie.




Blue and blurry. I'm still waiting for your arrival

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei XM..now u complain that army is sibei jia lat..but once you ORD..u'll miss it like mad.trust me..my bf n his ns mates keep talking about their army days 24/7 everytime they mit up..LOL..lighten up yea?

BTW..saw ur blog..n suddenly i was inspired to write a blog too..but still under constructions..mwahaha..peace ol'fren.

Anonymous said...

oops..tink i didn leave my name..paiseh2..

Anonymous said...

hey.. you actually read my blog. hahaha :D