Monday, August 11, 2008

Hate And Despair. These 2 words always come in a pair

".. let the hate inside you grow stronger. let that hate devour your soul.."

Just a random start for a try. Long weekend finally coming to an end, what a waste. I wish things were to go on like that forever. More off/leave days and less working days. Can I request for more public holidays please? Holy fuck, the previous sentence sound like I'm somebody else, childish! Geez..

Went out to town recently, so much difference noted since the last time I saw the different parts of town, Bugis, Orchard, Suntec. What else should I go next? Lucky my zombud is free to accompany me, both of us got too much time to spare. Received 2 Graniph tees from her, wore it and found that the lightly yellow coloured tee doesn't really suit me, although it makes me look happy. Well, that's what I feel. Bought a joker tee from DC Superheroes, Suntec City. 

"To them you're a freak .. like me"

And the following day bought a pair of slippers from Birks. Perhaps I should control my spendings soon, or maybe get someone to take care of my "treasury" Hahahahaha. Speaking of which, where's my blue and blurry? Hmmm ... I think I need someone to capable to control me before I go out of control.

Damn this is real depressing, I'm about to book in soon. After a long 5-day rest, it's time to suffer again. Oh well, what do you expect? I have quite a number of things to do once I get back, meetings to attend, rooms to settle for the following week, vehicles to indent etc.. THIS IS MOST IRRITATING.

I see nothing good about Ann Ess, really a waste of time. I should have seen it before I even got enlisted. Nothing or no one can change this mentality of mine(plus several hundred of thousands of fucking conscripts), not even God, not Kira Yagami,  and most definitely not my superiors(regardless of their rank/experience).

I want to be like the joker, carefree and intelligent. Too bad he's only appear in the movies/books. 




"..let's put a smile to that face.."











Lend me a helping hand in saving myself, will you?
Blue and blurry..

No comments: