Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dreams ?

Ever had unattainable dreams? Dreams that u know that you cant reach for sure. Oh well, I'm sure there are many people out there think like these. Why do we even want to dream of something? I can't explain it myself. For me, I dream to be the fastest person on the streets but I know I can't cause there's no way I can expand the little shell I'm in. I'm being contained. Enjoyed driving for most of the times, I want to keep driving and driving. Getting better and better for each time I drove out. 

Attended 2 chalets last night, Yingjia's and Pauline's. Well, same thing all over again. Interact, had a little fun and the rest of the time, stoning. Met some of the "long long see one time" kind of friend and had a little chat. Nothing really special, except the air-con incident which happened in the costa sand resort. It was real amusing, what a joke.

Right, went to Minglong's house after I came back home to chill. Played the PS3 and had some fun. A little Initial D always rocked the day. Met up with Jinkiat, Yongming and Mingching after that for a prata session at Casuarina Curry. Haven't been eating prata for quite some time, well it was sickening.

Two of my friends are having relationship problems. Why do such problems never cease to end? In the first place, why go on a relationship? Sometimes I'm quite envious of people getting together, and also curious to know how will the relationship turn out to be. It's good to be in love, but not everyone gets to enjoy it. Stay being a free man, you'll just find yourself a good hobby. I love dogs. Dogs are somehow better than homo sapiens, that's just my personal feel.

 "Be my guest, and change my mindset"







Still yearning to see my blue and blurry
My very own hallucination.

No comments: