Monday, October 27, 2008

A simple check.

Happy Deepavali celebrations to my indian friends. Today's a public holiday (yeah, we all know that -_-), so I wanna say " Let's take a break guys! It's Monday. " Right, I'm starting to think about my complicated and messed up life. It felt like I am close to nobody, or you can also say nobody is close to me, not even my family. Well, I don't know but I only speak of my problems when there's a need (like you guys need explanation on that). I am slowly living in my own world, one fine day I'll just have to shut everyone out. Perhaps only animals may tread on the desolated grounds of my very own world. Everyone else will seem superficial then.

You're a king to your own world, and nobody's going rule it for you. You're a stepping stone to everybody, so it's only natural to watch your back. You have to step on stones to get up, chances and opportunities don't come by very often. You're the referee to your own game, people will to play by the rules, your rules. You have to set up a safety perimeter, so that anyone goes beyond that, can and will understand what pain is.


Somehow or rather, I've become sick. Not sick in the head but I've caught cold and it's starting to piss me off. Let me just call it the tap which wouldn't shut itself. Got to book in by tonight, and there goes my long break. I have still yet to do all the preparations needed, perhaps by this week everything will be settled. And a not so surprising news today, my phone never rang at all. Hohoho!



It will be a cold, silent journey.

No comments: