Monday, October 27, 2008

time flies.

Time flies really quickly as it has always been. Looking around my surroundings, friends have started to get married and some even have kids. Then when I start to do a reality check on myself, and so I thought "Damn, I'm getting old".

Why is everybody rushing to be a fool? Isn't it too early to settle down just yet? Wise men say, only fools rush in. Guessed there's more fools out there than we can ever imagined. Oh well, that's their life. I can still remember my buddy once said, "I feel that you life is very messed up. You're so mysterious." And slowly I asked around, and they said some other stuff but to sum it up, mysterious. Why, why am I leading such a sad life? There must surely be some stuff to perk things up. Maybe one day someone will tell me a different thing.

Been at home these few days, only drove out in the night to relax. I finally caught a movie at Cineleisure, Tropic Thunder. It's a stupidly funny movie, great for easing things up. It got a really weird start and a weird ending, you should watch it for yourself.

As for today, I spent the day at home doing .. nothing! Then went out in the night with my family and grandmother at bottle tree seafood restaurant at Sembawang area. The place wasn't too bad, the food was alright. The plus point is that they have the sea for you BUT it was too dark to see anything beyond the street lamps. Perhaps more boats should pass by the area to make things colourful. Other than this, I practically rot at home.










my blue and blurry,
maybe i need big hug.
but who cares anyway, I'd probably will fucking massacre everyone.



DIE!

(I think I need a psychiatrist. )

No comments: