Monday, March 12, 2007

A brand new start for everything

A brand new start for everything. "New" computer because I just reformatted the HDD - it'll auto restart now, a new email " p0vertymadehist0ry@gmail.com " used together with the Windows LIVE messenger, a new blog address from " http://messy_is_style.blogspot.com " to " http://comebacktoEARTH.blogspot.com ", and a brand new life - a new beginning.

Many people had asked me, "Why change email ?" Well, I'll answer it here - it's time for a change!
Of course there are some other reasons on why I've changed my email but those are minor issues. Why of all, come back to earth ? It's alright to dream, be it daydreaming or dream to become something in the near future but it's always important to come back to reality(Earth) and not wander too far ahead. You know what I'm saying?

It's also been a long time since I've last updated on my previous blog, I'm sorry if I did not reply the messages in my Cbox, I seldom visit the blog even for myself. Let me do some minor updates on what I've been doing so far.

First of all, I'm slacking. Nothing more to be said except for "I'm feeling lazy." Got back my poly final results just last week, it wasn't as good as i thought to be - perhaps it's just that my average GPA dropped by a bit. Not really good to me but if I were to think as a whole, from a new perspective, it's actually quite good or maybe not too bad. Hope I will be able to enter NTU in the near future.

There are things which can be changed but you know, some things doesn't change. Just like my attitude - The style of a weirdo.

No comments: