Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In A Good Mood. Splendid!

Salut tout le monde!

Days have never been better. I felt like today's the best, well it usually happen when something good happens. So what made me feel this way? First of all, I got the long awaited GT3 from my friend, he's so kind to lend it to me. Oh by the way, it's a piece of CD. Secondly, I DID NOT MOUNT THE STUPID CURB AT THE STUPID CIRCUIT TODAY!. HAHAHA! I'm so proud of myself. Hopefully I'll never get to mount upon it AGAIN! :D

Just changed my song.. yet again. This time it's a classical. Classical pieces simply rock, it's so soothing to the ears and it calms your soul. ENJOY! Oh, it's stolen from a friend's blog but I don't care. Names sold separately. Hahaha.

I've been tagged by the 6 weird things about me ... AGAIN! Zzz.
Here goes nothing ..

6 weird things about ME (some points might repeat from the previous')

1: I can't sleep for long. Average sleeping hours, five. If i sleep at 10pm, most probably I'll be awake at 5am.

2: I love dark rings around the eyes, I think it's cool.

3: I don't like sweet stuff. It's too sweet that it sucks.

4: If I were to eat fries at McDonalds, I'll eat the one without salt. The salt in McDonalds is free so they chose to give you plenty of it, along with your fries.

5: My way of doing things is just weird. Don't ask. I wouldn't be able to explain it literally.

6: I'm a pseudo-weirdo, that is to say I'm a fake weirdo. In other words, I AM NORMAL :D

I'm not your standard weirdo that you can understand.

Au revoir!


EDIT : Spelling error, from order to other in the sixth point. I would like to add another point to the weird list, I am very restless - I cannot sit still for long :D

No comments: