Sunday, March 18, 2007

Feeling Feverish?

Oh my god, I just found out that I'm having fever last night - a whopping 38.6c
Actually there were signs that a fever is coming, I had an excruciating pain in my head. This was similar to the previous times where the pain just will not go away. Oh well..

Went to J8 last night and b'cause Yongming wanted to eat. In the end, waited for him for hours. We called him but to no avail, so we went to the arcade first. It's rather new there, however the games were limited. Finally he called and he spoke using a sleepy voice, so you can assume that he actually slept. Perhaps he was sick, well I don't know, I didn't bothered much either.

Today I'm going to play badminton at the Revenue House. So weird, playing sports at town area. So I'll update later.

Ja na.

No comments: