Friday, March 16, 2007

Let Time Spin Just A Little Faster

I just hope for now time will spin just a little bit faster than normal. LET THE EARTH REVOLVE FASTER! I've been waiting for Sunday to come, I'm going to get my transmitter. From then on, I can get the batteries and proceed to Chai Siang's house from my lessons. Thus, I'll feel complete.

Today was just another boring day, where i just cooped myself up at home. Just finished playing a game of DOTA and i can say, it sucked hard. Staying at home has been a boring thing recently - no games to play, little people to chat with, not much interesting news to talk about. I ought to find a hobby soon.

Nothing much to say. Zeng-ed my Hand phone theme a little and added some songs into it. Oh well, nothing of interest after that.

No comments: