Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I actually worked today

Today was rather great, I actually worked. It was just a temporary job for 2 days where i just had to staple and fold things. SLACK ! Nothing interesting happened today. Oh by the way, the place i worked at is at Singapore Island Country Club (SICC). It is so near to my house, just a few bus stops away. Tomorrow's going back to that place for one more time, and I'll get paid by cheque.

I have been cursed by a weird chain. Just describe myself with 6 weird things. Weird.

1st : I eat things that people usually will not eat, aesthetic value in food to me is zero.
2nd: My mentality is not the same, that's how i function.
3rd: I have a weird personality that I cannot describe myself with.
4th: Things that I like are not common, for example dark rings.
5th: I'm unique therefore people thinks that I'm weird.
6th: Weirdo

6 people must describe their weird behaviors after reading this. Let's just start from YOU. Yes, you =)

No comments: