Sunday, June 21, 2009

the best love always comes from your own family.

nothing beats the love from your very own family. it's such a rare gift nowadays to have a happy family. although i seldom see them except on weekends unless i have off/leave applied on weekdays, all of us will gather when there's a special occasion. i'm closest to my 2nd sister, she kinda takes good care of me. although big sis don really stay with us anymore (i donno where she's staying at..) she will come "home" occasionally. Perhaps she did it in the weekdays where i spent my time in camp, well i don't know.
I love having to eat steamboat with my family. brings us together like a gathering.

I saw the way 2nd sis trying to de-shell the prawns and it led me thinking, i wonder if any girls out there can actually cook. i seldom hear my friends being able to cook, unless it's maggi mee or rice. It's so rare to know girls that can even prepare simple dishes. haha, hopefully my future gf/wife will know how to cook something. I love to cook, but i just hate the washing up part. Zz..
And come to think of it, there's only one person whom i tried preparing food for, and that happened really long ago.

Recently I've found back one of my past hobbies, which I've neglected it for some time already. it's my little punching bag. i used to throw punches at it whenever i'm in a bad mood or feeling very down, thats why there's blood stains all over the punching bag. the only time i will stop punching the bag is when my knuckles bleed, and that left ugly scars on my hands. Of course, only a few people saw the scars that i had. it's been a long time since i hit the bag until recently, so all the scars have been covered up by the new layer of skin. Perhaps that is another reason why i always fracture my hands. And speaking of which, i think i fractured my wrist.



zzz!




been sleeping quite little lately because programs always end very late. i feel so lethargic everyday, i lost the drive to do anything. nothing seems to be able to motivate me, suddenly somehow, i feel that all is lost.
im just hanging by the edge and sometimes i can't wait to let it go.


aunty lene! please continue to stay strong and cheer up. hope i'll get to hear your good news soon!

ahboo! it's just a few more days only, please be fit okay!

? (if you see this) i havent been going to drink lately, the latest one was an army outing, so i was kinda forced to go.
but, knowing you somehow, you'll never listen. right? =)



oh well, back to punching ~

No comments: