Sunday, June 07, 2009

first let's start off with, "he must be kidding, wanting me to bring army stuff home to read"
my officer wanted me to bring home test paper answers to study for tomorrow's theory test, but knowing me, i will not do what i dont like to do, the more your force me, the more stubborn i get.
which part of "i hate the armhy" do you not understand..?!
young officers... idiot.

gonna ord in a few months time, but somehow time seems to pass by so slowly. watching them going off one by one, receiving their pink I/Cs, the feeling isn't really good. now i haven't been doing anything productive in camp either, it's just a "why should i" thingy.
oh well, i'm gonna get mine soon, like during school break next year? zz.

outfield on tuesday till thursday. sigh!

sundays are always very unproductive for me, i had better make good use of my time! i've started to pick up playing sports again, eating fruits and vegetables more often (i love grapes and pineapples..) and also going to town! but on the downside, i've started drinking again. haven't been drinking alot since those days at the pub with my ex-collegues, and thats like a year back? oh well, i've forgotten. im bad with dates and names.

now to upload a few photo's which i took clarke quay the other day.
i just love taking photographs of people and the environment.
it's not really wonderful, but i just like doing it..





Clarke Quay at the bay.


Weird looking junkboats, my current wallpaper.


A splendid show of colours and reflections


And lited buildings with the two weird looking junkboats.


The riverside bridge. I used to sit up there before hitting the clubs.


And the little things in life..






someone once said,

"The angry can be made happy again,
but the dead cannot be brought back to life
"


live your life properly, don't waste it.
i believe life's never easy, but we still have to work hard for a better tomorrow.
afterall, the only easy day, was yesterday.



thanks for reading =)
and im again alone in the house. somehow home don't feel like how it used to be since 2/3 years ago.

P.S : to my best boo! please let me know asap if you want to play badminton on the 14th asap alright?!

2 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

Great night shots. Love your use of color.

the.JoKER said...

hey thanks, i'm still learning and i'm not good with night photography yet. but THANKS alot! really appreciated. =)