Monday, June 01, 2009

went all over the place yest. to town then home then to the pier. shall not blog much, so i'll post some photos up. damn tired, need to get some sleep..

photographs are not arranged in chronological order, from the last to the first.



Acting like a kid

Emoistic photo 1

Emoistic photo 2

Posing at the pier

My priceless expression says it all.

I'm shocked!


"Say cheese.." Preparing to go to the pier in the 715.


Traveling in the Circle line

Some lazy bum kitty below my block.


Yuhong with his seasame street friends.

Amber posing with the spawn of the devil, gayshit barney!

Wanted to get my god daughter some toys, so I drop by town to see see.



Message for my god daughter,

Dear god daughter, I know you can't read this but you better get well soon.
Be a good girl, if not no toys! =)
Hahahaha.

P.S : Convey the message!









Although I said it's up to you, I really wanted you to reply.. someday, somehow.
I have no control over your thoughts and actions.
It would be nice to know if you'd still come here to visit,
but I don't know if you still do, nobody does.

2 comments:

carles Comella said...

Interesant.

the.JoKER said...

well thank you comella.
=)