Saturday, June 13, 2009

i'm going to sentosa today! it's gonna be a busy weekend!
got to really take a break and enjoy myself. recently times are bad, outfield sucks, spoilt phone etc..
seems like nothing good is coming my way, but the harder you try, the harder you'll fall, the harder you'll learn, a better person you'll become.
we all learn things through the hard way.


The booklet finally came. I can't wait to go to school again.


She who changed my life entirely


"Funny faces" w/ ahboo!


My favourite brand for cologne.


And the rose air freshener smells really good


Book of memories.


#1


#2


Someone told me a something really funny this morning.
Perhaps she didn't have enough sleep..


"Love is stupid, love is blind. Love is just, a waste of time"

Well said.

It will be a wonderful saturday..
well, i hope! =)

No comments: