Saturday, May 01, 2010

Back for more.

It's been really long since I last entered this typing space (don't take the overdued post into consideration..), for I haven't seen or encountered anything interesting to blog about, until recently..

Time, an element which cannot be manipulated by any of us, passes by without you knowing it. When I look back in time, I've realised the many changes which took place around me. Come to think of it, I've been in that stupid school for almost a year and the exams are also coming to an end ( 2 more papers!! ) Well, everything has to come to an end some day I supposed, be it good or bad.

Been pretty stressed up at work due to the continual studying which took place during the examination period. It feels like all life has been ceased, and I'm feeling zombified whenever I returned to that same spot which I'll study at. It's always the process whereby you wake up> eat >hit the books >eat >sleep. Life feels like a loop command, you don't get to do anything else besides a little of facebook and twitter. And after every exam paper, I'll come out feeling really depressed- which got me thinking back on friday's paper. I'm sure to fail, even with moderation, I bound to take it the next year :[

Depressing ...


I'm glad that I'm being appreciated. The smiles that you can bring onto the faces of others, the feeling of joy that you can give others, even for a short period of time, makes me happy.
It's like trying to extend a helping hand to save someone out of a shithole, perhaps ultimately things won't change but at that instance you've brought joy to them.
Thank you.
Thank you for appreciating me.
And yes, I'll always be there.
And because of you,
I'm really happy...
Thank you.


No comments: