Saturday, May 15, 2010

OMG, it's saturday!

Friday seems to pass by so quickly and Sunday is around the corner! ok maybe not..!
Just returned back to Singapore, and my throat is feeling rather sore :(
guess I'm having inadequate rest and I seldom hydrate myself.
Supposedly to be sleeping now, but I'm heading out to donate some blood soon. Well, I THINK I can donate being the fact there's still abit of alcohol still running in the blood.

"Trust me, you will not be able to donate.. hahaha"

I came, I saw, but I haven't conquered. Always been telling myself to pack my room one of these days since I'm free. But obviously it hasn't been done yet, ok maybe a little later. A little procrastination might just save the day, some day. My clothing apparels are everywhere, papers, junk, my spare rollerblades, this, that.. It's piling up. Luckily I still have my Ol' seasame street kind of bin. Trash inside can last very long, that's what big bins are for, no? :D

Oscar's bin painted white.

I'll continue later.. I'm so tired.. (I dozed off while bloggin..)
Fatigue's coming in like a punctured damn. Zzz.



Adeline: paaaaaaaain, can you hear the sound of the coins?




If you see something you don't like, change it.
If you cannot change it, change your attitude.
Complaining helps no one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great information thanks for sharing this with us.In fact in all posts of this blog their is something to learn . your work is very good and i appreciate your work and hopping for some more informative posts . Again thanks. For more information about Car wreckers visit website.