Monday, May 10, 2010

Why did I do that?

It's the start of holidays and I have nothing much to do. Staying at home only means that I have more time to think about stuff. That isn't cool when the exams are over! 'cause it drains up mental power, sucking your brain cells dry! Perhaps we could have swallowed batteries to recharge ourselves, who needs caffeine or redbull to keep yourself energized for abit.

I could have brought this little terror back if only he wasn't someone else's pet. he's such an active little canine. reminds me of tracy and dick when they're really young, playing with each other and making lots of noise until my eldest sister had to come out to give both of them a scolding. Sigh, kinda missed those times. Dick was given to others when I was in Primary 4 if I never rememebered wrongly. Still remembered I cried like shit, the moment he was taken from me. Guess, I'm happier while I give my heart and soul to canines. Brought smiles to me, lets me forget my troubles for the time being. In all, making me a happy guy.



Meet buttons #1


Meet buttons #2

How I wish I can co-own him. Hahaha.




Sometimes I think that I'm too nice.
And being nice puts me in a vulnerable spot for some hurt at times.
I wonder why did I do that..
Perhaps I'm just chasing after another shadow..

Someone asked : " What if I asked you to stop? "
I guess I couldnt bring myself to do it..
There's something about you that I can't resist..
Something so very special..



Take good care of yourself.
Drink more water and get ample of rest.




I can't help myself from falling..
and I think I am ..


No comments: