Friday, May 14, 2010

A fulfilling thursday.

I had a wonderful thursday. Met up with adeline to have lunch together, it's such a long time since I last met her. Haven been able to see breen either, she's such a big baby now. Hope I'll get to see her soon !

Wanted to meet up with sk and the rest to give her a treat because I was in town. And she's having a tough period. However, her stomach feels funny and maybe she's also lacked sufficient sleep. So in the end, I called the whole thing off and went off for abit to rest, for like 5- 10mins before heading out again.

Jas asked me out for dinner with Jas and her friends from her university. Again, it's such a long long time since I last met up with JasE. Catch up abit, and all of us have dinner together at some japanese restaurant (I've forgotten the name!) JasS uni friends are also very funny, made some new friends over dinner and had a enjoyable time together. We made plans in the near future (few weeks) to go to all sorts of places.. hopefully everyone can make make.








somewhere deep down,
you'll be there.
I feel so much lighter, and now, less 'burdened'

No comments: