Wednesday, May 19, 2010

試了才知道痛

Life's like looking through the misty glass windows during rainy days.
Everything outside of it is not clear to us until we take further steps to make it visible. Yesterday, I had some training with my company and I saw one of my men, trying to get up the rope but he failed. And moments later, he tried again, and he failed. After umpteen times of tries, despite the rope burns that he has, he kept trying and finally he succeeded. His first time ever to reach the top of the rope.

Where did he find this sort of motivation? Why don't he give up? Where did this strength came from?

Tell me, show me, give me that sort of motivation..

Took a walk in the rain on the way to camp, keeps the mind alive.


因為不想連累大家

所以我說不出口

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/SaanviCollections1/posts/1863697740509057