Saturday, April 07, 2007

Back From The 7Day Camp

I'm so freaking tired, my bones are cracking - it's so stiff. Anyway didn't get to sleep much during camp, everywhere is like so cold.

Hmmm, how should i start about writing this post about the camp? Let's see, the camp was not that bad. The morale of the campers at start was a little low, but it gradually improved to a certain level till the end. However it wasn't as good as expected. Only a few of the freshmen caught my attention, maybe 2 ? the rest was like very quiet. During one of the days in camp, I drove Donavan's car around the school and I rode Chinsun's bike. It's very fun, riding without a helmet and enjoying the wind in your face, of course it's very dangerous - any accident maybe be fatal.
During the last day, chit chat with some of the campers and the camp ended soon enough. Time for debriefing after camp, which either I was sleeping or I wasn't paying attention.

The photographs were quite alot however I do not have any -_____-

No comments: