Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The boy who doesn't sleep much

It's back. The signs are back. The four-hour syndrome shows. It's so cool for your bio-clock to reset every four hours of sleep. Oh well, I find that special and it's cool! :D

Stayed at home for the day, should be going down to the bank to bank in my cheque and finally get my stupid ass to out of home. Most probably I'll be going down to scout for somethings. I haven't been to town for such a long time, I wonder how's Orchard now? I feel obsolete now, oh well it's up to me to make a change. BE OPTIMISTIC. What's so difficult about that anyway, it's just a trip down to town and I'll be fresh again. That's the feeling of someone going to school on the first day after a long break (:

I skipped meals today. I wonder what did I eat today.
Uh oh...







Je vois tout.

No comments: