Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Congratulations Cousin Wendy !!

Went to my cousin's wedding yesterday at a aloha chalet, it was very simple and very special. I think I will prefer things this way, in a way that you can treat it like a gathering. A buffet style instead of high-class restaurant dining, it's not like I'm complaining but having the buffet style is so much better, FREE AND EASY w/o restrictions in movement. Talk to my cousins while we're all eating together, then can see my uncles BBQ-ing some food such as satays, chicken wings, kebab etc. There are 3 Philippines singers playing their guitar and singing to the crowd. Perhaps I prefer the way it was done because I don't get to see many unfamiliar faces besides my cousin's friends and her husband's friends.

After eating some of us gathered inside the room to look at the wedding photos, and had some insider jokes. Oh well, they're funny :D Then we talk about other things in life as well, updating about each other.

It was an enjoyable night (:







You wont admit you love me.
And so how am I ever to know?
You only tell me
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

No comments: