Saturday, April 21, 2007

Late night out.

Hello world!

It's 4.38am in the morning and I just got home, so I'll just be updating some of the interesting things that happened today or rather, on the 20th April.


In the day, I went downtown to buy some cheap or so I thought chocolates, SINS. Then headed down to school. I saw Mr Quah and Mr Lai, Quah's my very good lecturer and Lai's a very helpful technician in materials lab - the both of them are more like friends to me. The way I talk to lecturers is totally different from the way I talked to them. If you're around you'd notice, that's for sure (:

After that I accompanied Kevin down to Orchard because he's meeting someone for a job interview. While waiting for the person, we went to Borders. I wanted to find my French book for Dummies (the big yellow book) and successfully I've found it. When I have the money, I might get myself that. After that went to meet Joel, Mingching, Jiahao and brother(Yingjia) at Junction 8, the usual meeting place. Had a catching up session with them, and we went to the arcade after that. Joel spent $9 to catch some stupid piggy toy, but it was rather affordable for the size of the toy - lucky bastard XD

Nearing midnight, Yuhong drove his car down to my area and picked me up for supper together with Daryl and Kevin. We wanted to go to Geylang, because we do not know the way and the driver followed my aimless directions and in the end we ended up in Holland V. Oh before I continue, middle finger to you Edric - don't agree for the sake of agreeing and not turning up AS ALWAYS. We ordered things to eat and drink and of course had our men's talk. It was very interesting. Sessions like this should come by more often :D

This is just the summary of the day's happenings, I'm tired for the day so this is where I'll stop.








THE CHOCOLATE FLOWER NICE RIGHT? PRESERVE IT OKAY?! XD


Bonne nuit! (:

No comments: