Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tired ? Tyre-d.

It is such a tiring day. You felt like you didn't have the mood to do anything besides rotting at home. Went for the FO BBQ at Pasir Ris Park, it was packed with people. The whole place was practically very noisy. Upon reaching I went to the Seniors' Corner and talk to the people there. I cant seemed to link myself with most of the freshmen, it's either they don't get what I'm talking or they doesn't seemed to open their mouths. OH WELL ... it's torturous to talk to such people.

Nothing of interest happened there, it's all talking and talking. OH I REMEMBERED, we played the game of excitement - the losers get to drink, potion X =D
One of the freshmen was more steady, and she's a girl! The guys were rather humji, but the last few games they played. They make so much unnecessary noise lah. My favourite Yinzi vomitted! Poor girl, but oh well, that's what you get when you lose.

I AM TIRED, and i forgot to take pictures -_______-

No comments: