Thursday, April 12, 2007

NO MORE CHARM! =(

Salut tout le monde.

FINALLY, I had my haircut at Toa Payoh Central for $20. The service there was rather exceptional. They will massage for you and serve tea, so cool eh? Anyway, now my hair's short and SWEET! I feel much comfortable now, mmm perfect. Met Up Zc to go to Marina South together, however we changed location to Raffles Place first, had our dinner there and then proceed to Marina South.

Reached there just to talk talk abit and off I went to the arcade. NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO ME - I'm so sad zzz. POOR ME! =p Nothing much to update about the steamboat session, I don't get to talk to the freshmen so often, they should come talk to me what! Hahahhaa (:
Asked alot of people go play pool but the response isn't really that good, so in the end me, Gaston, Kevin and Yuyu went. SUDDENLY a pool of people came, waste my time asking just now -____-

So many hot gossips around there, oh well I'm old and I cannot care much. Feels like everyone is asking for somebody's number. ASK MINE LAH! HAHAHAHHA.
Oh well! Old people are usually forgotten =D


Bonne nuit!



ART IS A BANG!

No comments: