Sunday, January 27, 2008

2 down, the last one to go

Right, currently 2 field camps are over and the final one still stands. Monday having another outfield, this time at P.Tekong, 4d3n. Outfield really sucks, feeding the mosquitoes and bugs is part of it. Hopefully the week ends real fast, so that the remaining 4 weeks will be slack (not as in really slack, but not as rush). 

Went Orchard (that's rare!) to shop for CNY clothings but apparently I only got a tee, I'm picky. Too bad but that's me! Deal with it. Then went chinatown (the crowd sucks!) ktv, hmm didn't really like going to ktv, but oh well. After that watched 27 dresses at The Cathay last night with the same old people, that movie's not bad, quite entertaining. Then went prata house to have prata (duh!), and sent Minglong and Huimin back. Real tired, I'm physically & mentally shagged.

Short post, nothing much to blog about. No pictures!
Soon, I'll be looking at the gates of despair again.






Wanna have a race with me?

No comments: