Sunday, January 27, 2008

Marriage - What do you think of it ?

Ring the bell! What do you think of marriage? I just saw a clip at my friend's blog, my childhood neighbour friend, his sister got married on the 20th. Too bad I cannot attend her wedding dinner =( Blame it on November Sierra. If given a choice, I guess many people would choose not to serve the nation, therefore the conscript system, but fuck it.

Back to the topic, what do you think of marriage? Is marriage a bliss? Is it true that every female wants to be in that wedding gown? Well, what I personally feel about marrige.. hmm. I think a marriage is a good thing, anyway love is slowly losing your mind. I wanna have a dream home, with big glass windows, together with the one I love. But then again, you can't talk love to me, I'm a hard nut to crack. 

I feel happy for my neighbour (the bride of course, she's also my neighbour), I hope she's in good hands :D 
When will it be my turn? Well I don't know, maybe I might get married to my own vehicle in future, or maybe a big dog. Hah.



The future's more to come.


P.S : I want to get myself a non-camera phone, hopefully Sony Ericsson M600 w/o plans, if not, I can go for singtel plan. Can any kind soul do me a favour by checking out ?! Merci (:

No comments: