Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A continuation from yesterday

Right, here are another batch of photographs taken from yesterday. Let me do an informal introduction of my friends.


Me playing psp w/ brother watching.


Lina, the not so vain pot.

Wan Ting, the vain pot.

This is me.


Yingjia, our not so short brother.

Yongming, my closest brother

Jiahao, another brother of mine

Jinkiat, the mathematician =D

Caiwang, ni wang wo wang da jia wang. Check out that face.

Hongwei, nihon-jin wannabe

Bernard, the sun's shining bright

Joel, another 13th Feb giant

Ming ching, another brother of mine. Officer-to-be.

Huimin, mad lady. She's not so mad after all .. hahaha.

Minglong, another blur cock.

Huimin, me and Lina.

Wan ting and me. I smiled so forcefully.


Brother and me.


Humin and me.


Me and Lina (and the bear which dropped into the bin)




Happy 2oo8 people. Hopefully it'll be a great year ahead!




No comments: