Sunday, January 20, 2008

Specially for Lina

This post is done specially for Lina. As I am rushing for time, this post will be speedily done (hopefully). We're not supposed to talk about our training with regards to NS, so I shall cut down on this sector to minimise trouble caused for myself. Major activities for this week, field camp. Always the same thought to field camp - sucks. However to train to become a soldier, most of the time the load we carry is always heavy, the gun, the tools, the jacket, water bag, water bottle so on and so forth. People say that I've turned darker and slimmed down (I hope my face slimmed down too :D), and with regards to that, sad to say I have field camp again on tuesday till friday. And you thought that it's over, nope! The week after I have yet another field camp, 3x in a row! Whoohoo BEAT THAT !

Overall, down with NS.

Met my section buddy's girlfriend (together with him of course -_-), Huimin, after we booked out from camp. Went to eat dinner at JP with some of my section mates, then chat while we were on our way back, same direction but different destination. I was the last to leave the train for they alighted at Ang Mo Kio. Then in the night, I went to brother's house, she's going to shift house already. That's a good news cause I have one less person to fetch :D Hahaha, of course I was just kidding. Anyway we still can meet up, but only if time permits. How nice it would be to be able to stop time. Talking about that, I'm turning 21st soon. With that I welcome myself to the adult world and I don't have plans on what to do next.

Birthday celebrations, used to like them alot but as time goes by,  everything seems to be the same. Unless something special really happened, I feel so anti social, turning into an introvert.



Speed kills. Don't drive and drive! (:




Lina this is your post! There you go, it's always good to forgive and forget. And I hope you do so, say do it for my sake. Hah. Anyway, have fun guys!

(:

No comments: