Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Bonne Annee 2oo8 !

Happy new year to all folks out there, so have your new year celebration been fun & exciting? Well, mine's definately not! I did my countdown in the SHELL petrol kiosk near my home as I was topping up fuel for my car. Didn't make it in time to join them at Joel's house. I tried to reach there as fast as possible, luckily the traffic wasn't bad and I managed to reach his place before the song that I'm playing ends. 
Before the new year came, we went town to relax. Didn't do anything much, just like what Joel said, "It's not the place that we're going, it's about the people around you." Kinda make sense, I supposed Yongming told that to him. Went to the arcade, then ate at East Ocean Resturant @ Shaw Plaza. Gathered around, took quite a number of photographs. Siewkoon! You didn't join us in the end, I'm so sad. Oh well, maybe next time!


The Guys.


The whole group of us. Thank you stranger.


Behold the power of the bear.



Apparently, I uploaded the wrong file because of the file name. Hahaha. Anyway this is huimin (w/ the bear)
Huimin faster say hi to the people. "Hello"






No comments: