Monday, December 31, 2007

The 365th.

Today is the last day of 2oo7, so much for a blue monday. Celebrated Yongming's birthday yesterday at bro's house. They prepared a birthday "suprise" for him, set up a BBQ station and last of all, the cutting of the cake from bakerzin. Finally I got to see my Zombuddy, Siewkoon!. It's really great to see her and hear from her, haven't been meeting up since.. well I do not know myself. It's been a great day, minus away some of the minor factors plus certain people. Hah!

Now you can really know why people listen to songs, sing songs and even create songs. They express the inner feelings of oneself. It's like unfastening the knot tied around the neck to allow some breathing space. We have to let out some, hmm.. what's that word? Well, I supposed you know what I meant. There's many things I want to say to others, yet I do not really have the courage to do so. Some I did already, but still feeling sorry for the things that happened. 

Hopefully year 2oo8 will be a great year.

 

Cracked sturdy mask.

No comments: