Friday, December 14, 2007

Tis' the season to be jolly

Everybody preparing for the festive mood eh? I wonder how should I 'celebrate' Christmas, of course no turkey nor ham on my dining table. There are many items that I wanna get for myself, and some of my friends (not all though, I can't afford!) Maybe I should find some time to meet up with old friends, just do some catching up will do.

Nothing of special happened today, everything seems normal 'cept that during the rainy season you can expect rains of different degree. Perhaps I should start generating my personal wishlist, the planning always comes first, but the action done ? It may be compromised.

Too bad it isn't snowing in Singapore if not I'll be sure to take up snowboarding lessons. With high risks comes high level of excitement, however some of the risks aren't worth doing it. THINK WISELY!


Merry Christmas friends!


Random post

No comments: