Thursday, December 13, 2007

POP lo!

Had my graduation parade yesterday morning, the grandstand was filled with people then. Finally graduated from Tekong chalet and moving on to the "Real" thing.

Here are some of the photographs taken yesterday.


Graduation Parade - Hormat Senja Ta!

Doing a formal march pass


Me and my parents.
Me with 3rd Sgt Kritin

Me, Jinbang and Shan Peng

Small Group Photo, F for Falcon. I love this photo.

Group Photo

Another Group photo.

Yet Another Group Photo.

My Section mates minus some of them.

Me and my Sir. 2Lt Redza

Me and Chin Tuan (Chin)


My (Some)Section mates and my Platoon Sgt. 2nd Sgt Ismail.


Me and my ex PC. LTA(NS) Justin

Me with Leon. Ah whoo, ah whoo, ah WHOO!

Leslie, Brian and me.

And finally Goodbye Tekong. A journey to becoming a soldier begins.


No comments: